Happy New Year, everyone! After a crazy morning at work, I'm taking it easy tonight. I went to dinner with my family earlier, now I'm just watching football before I go to bed before midnight (Lame, I know, but I do have work at 6:30 in the morning. =P)
Anyway, I decided to end the year with a Friend Makin' Monday post! I don't do these as often as I would like, but I decided to do one tonight, as a way to look forward to the year ahead! =)
This part is from Kenlie's blog All the Weigh:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. Go back to running. My goal is a 5K on May 4!
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. Monday night Group Core and Group Kick! I love both classes, and the instructor is AWESOME!
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? Uh, no. I mean, come on. Do they EVER last more than a month?
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? Stay injury-free!
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. Does going to the movies on Friday count? I really have nothing major planned this month.
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? Nothing yet, but you never know.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I went out to dinner with my family earlier. Now I'm just watching a little football. Probably calling it a night early (work in the morning).
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Making a comeback to running. A lot of it is riding on my knee, but hopefully I'll be strong enough to start training in March.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. Not really unique, but go to the UConn-Rutgers women's basketball game on February 16. It'll probably be the last Big East game between these two in Piscataway (Rutgers joined the ACC).